10th INTERNATIONAL FOLK FESTIVAL
8th August - 15th July 2007.
R E G U L A T I O N S
1. The groups are expected to arrive during the morning hours on the first day of the Festival and leave during the morning hours on the last day of the Festival.
2. The Festival program includes:
3. Each group is expected to perform:
- opening and closing ceremony;
- official concerts;
- daily animation programs;
- evening concerts;
4. The organiser reserves the right to broadcast the festival program without any compensation.
- short program in opening and closing ceremony in duration of 10-15 minutes;
- official concert not shorter then 30 minutes and not longer then 40 minutes,
including music program needed for exchange of costumes;
- animation programs;
- program for TV shooting if chosen.
5. Groups arrive to the Croatian border at their own expenses. The organiser bears the coast of fuel for busses within the boarders of Croatia. For those who will arrive with airplane, the Organiser arranges transportation during the Festival.
6. The groups are obligated to bring 2 national flags (150 x 100 cm), free to be used by organiser during the Festival.
7. The organiser provides:
8. All groups should bring cca. 5 gifts for exchaning purposes.
- accommodation for max. 35 participants per group, including accompaining
personel (within adequate sanitary conditions);
- three meals a day up to the European standards;
- packet lunches on the day of departure;
- the Festival provide a daily allowance per person/per day.
9. Groups have to confirm definitive arrival not later then three months before the begining of the Festival. Otherwise, they will not be included in official programm and promotional materials.
10. For all cases not stated above see the CIOFF regulations.
Karlovac, January 2007.
|Regulations of 10 th IFF